Quoting/Replying not working
I just started to have his problem a couple of days ago. For years I've been able to clicke the "reply" button , but now I get the HTTP error. I found this morning that "New Reply" works, but that doesn't include the text for the post to which I want to reply. I've entered a post in Ask Questions about Forum, but received no replies
thewalnutguy said:
Quote:I just started to have his problem a couple of days ago. For years I've been able to clicke the "reply" button , but now I get the HTTP error. I found this morning that "New Reply" works, but that doesn't include the text for the post to which I want to reply. I've entered a post in Ask Questions about Forum, but received no replies

I have no knew info yet beyond what I posted at the beginning of this thread.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks for reporting it and letting us know Ivan. Much appreciated.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say. -- George R. R. Martin

When you convince someone to believe absurdities, you can convince them to commit atrocities. — Voltaire

Seems like new reply is also spotty.  Most of the time i also get a blank page.   This time new reply worked.  Roly
Although I'm in Off Topic the forum jump box says Private Message and there is no option for any of the forums. What's happening?
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
Sorry, just upgraded MyBB and php. Working on fixing these issues. Replies have been fixed. Forum jumping has not yet. Let me know of anything else that you notice.
<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>
(09-17-2021, 10:00 PM)iclark Wrote: I have reported it to the sysadmin.

Hitting Reply to a post is not working (Error 500).

So far, I can use New Reply to a thread and copy and paste into a quote in the new reply.

Replying fixed.
iPhone still says myBB

Quote of iPhone does not work properly
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
(09-21-2021, 11:04 AM)sysadmin Wrote: <span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>
Replying fixed.

There is no longer an indicator on threads that you have replied to.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say. -- George R. R. Martin

When you convince someone to believe absurdities, you can convince them to commit atrocities. — Voltaire

<p>
(09-21-2021, 11:04 AM)sysadmin Wrote: Replying fixed.

</p><p><br></p><p>thank you, I'm replying via the "reply" button, and obviously it worked. Much appreciated.</p>