cannot reply to postings
When I click on "reply" to a posting, I get this error

This Page isn't working
Forums.woodnet.net is currently unable to handle this request
HTTP Error 500

I've used the reply function previously, this just started happening yesterday

update 9/21
I've found that that I can do a "New Reply" successfully, but still cannot do a "Reply" without getting the HTTP Error. Downside is that what gets posted does not include the original post to which I want to reply, but that's better than not being able to reply at all
<p><meta charset="utf-8"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Same problem here, last few days. Three browsers, cleared cookies, Reply button not functional.</span><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;"><br></span></p>

Edit: the mess just above this is from using New Reply button.

New edit: most of the metadata that was showing before is gone now, if you're wondering about my first edit
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
<p>Admin is working on the problems. Some of them are coming from issues associated with changes in the default settings of the forum software. A software version update has been installed this week.</p><p><br></p><p>If you have access to the Off Topic, there are 3 stickied threads with reports of problems.<br></p>
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.