Looking for a back saw to use with bench hook
Anyone have a back saw they aren’t using ? I’m looking for a saw to use with a bench hook
Walk into the BORG of your choice...go to where they sell those plastic miter boxes....try out the handles of the saws sold with them.   Chances are, they also sell just the saws....usually 14" long....pick a handle that fits your hand....and buy that one...just the saw.
Cool   After all, those plastic miter boxes are merely over-complicated bench hooks, anyway.  
Rolleyes

besides, shipping such a saw......would be more than just buying one at Lowes...Home Depot..Menards..
Cool ..( Do NOT buy the ones at WalMart
Upset )

I just picked a Great Neck version the other day...the one with the yellow plastic "miter box".....$1....and I tossed the yellow object into the trash can, along with what was left of the cardboard box....intend to replace the plastic handle with a wooden version....
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Bandit's suggestion is a decent one if you are just looking for quick.

Otherwise, I would recommend posting a WTB in SnS.

How wide a board can your bench hook handle? That might make a difference in how long a saw you want.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.