What's up with no forum jump
<p>My forum jump dialog box shows Private Message and no options to jump to other forums.&nbsp; I've logged out and back in and it didn't change.&nbsp; What's up?&nbsp;</p>
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
<p>
(09-21-2021, 09:18 AM)stoppy Wrote: </p><p>My forum jump dialog box shows Private Message and no options to jump to other forums.&nbsp; I've logged out and back in and it didn't change.&nbsp; What's up?&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p>The reply button works now, but also posts a lot of code gibberish.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br></p>

Seems to respond much faster, too.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(09-21-2021, 09:20 AM)TDKPE Wrote: <p>
</p><p>The reply button works now, but also posts a lot of code gibberish.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br></p>

Seems to respond much faster, too.

Yes, I'm getting the <p> etc as well.

Admin is on it.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Just upgraded MyBB and php. Broke this plugin apparently, sorry. Working on it.
Forum jump fixed.
the dot showing you have posted in a thread is gone now.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
(09-21-2021, 09:35 AM)barnowl Wrote: Yes, I'm getting the <p> etc as well.

Admin is on it.

It looks like the extra character stuff is related to the problem with the emojis table being broken since the WN server change.

"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
<p>Changes of note:<br><br>1) clicking on a link in an article now takes that tab to the linked url instead of opening a new tab.<br><br>2) no icons to the left of the threads in the thread list of a forum<br><br>3) smilies are inconsistently broken clicking on one to add it to this line generated this instead:</p><p><blockquote>&lt;span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"&gt; &lt;/span&gt;<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><br></blockquote><br></p>

4) clicking on the icon to insert a quote shrinks the editor window to ~1/4 height and adds a scroll bar for the 3 or 4 lines visible at a time
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

<p>5) trying to do a Quick Edit of my post opens a very strange editor window.<br></p>

<p>6) posts look like there is a paragraph setting in the updated software editor. Hitting Enter looks like it is adding ~3 lines between paragraphs instead of a simple carriage_return/linefeed..</p><p><br></p>