My CNC Book is now available
<p>Checked one off the bucket list today; finally published a book!</p><p>“Beginner’s Guide to CNC Machining in Wood”, from Fox Chapel Publishing, went on sale this morning.</p><p><br></p><p>https://www.woodcademy.com/book-store-1/2021/6/12/beginners-guide-to-cnc-machining-in-wood<br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

Attached Files Image(s)

Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Congratulations!
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Just Ordered! Thanks!
<p>Congrats Ralph. &nbsp;I'll keep it in mind in case I get a customer asking.</p>
Congratulations on your new baby I hope it does good. I always like your in site on the different things you do.
Too bad that didn’t come out ten years ago, I would have ordered it.

You have to learn a lot quick to get going in CNC.
VH07V  
(09-22-2021, 03:53 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Too bad that didn’t come out ten years ago, I would have ordered it.

You have to learn a lot quick to get going in CNC.

I agree there are lots of pieces that have to work in order to be successful at CNC. Perhaps this is why it was 6 months before I was reasonably confident in what I was doing with my CNC.

I am not 'quick'
Smile

Patience and persistence and lots of mistakes on the way was / is my CNC journey.

Bill
<p>Bill,</p><p><br></p><p>Back when I trained operators in pro shops, I always told them that it would be 6 months before they were skilled and confident enough to be able to program, set up and run a job faster than it used to get done with traditional machines.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>So you were right there!</p><p><br></p>
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Congrats to you on the book!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.