Soft Close drawer slides
<p>I have used Blum under mount&nbsp;soft close door slides in the past.&nbsp; I was just about to place an order with CabinetParts.com for 3 sets, and I see they are on back order for what is described as 8+ weeks.&nbsp; I really want to use them because I have come to&nbsp;really like them - both installation and performance,&nbsp;and because I have now bought all of the jigs necessary for drilling the accommodating holes when mounting them.&nbsp; Any recommendations on other brands that folks have used and liked?&nbsp; Drawers in this house tend to get used a lot and so the slides need to be good and sturdy and most definitely soft close.&nbsp; Any suggestions from folks that have had experience with other soft close slides that they would recommend as a suitable replacement to Blum?&nbsp; Or should I just wait out the 8 weeks?&nbsp; Any advice is greatly appreciated, as always...FPT.</p>
Have you looked at AH Turf?  It looks like they have Blum in stock.  

John
<p>
(09-23-2021, 03:44 PM)fptahoe Wrote: </p><p>I have used Blum under mount&nbsp;soft close door slides in the past.&nbsp; I was just about to place an order with CabinetParts.com for 3 sets, and I see they are on back order for what is described as 8+ weeks.&nbsp; I really want to use them because I have come to&nbsp;really like them - both installation and performance,&nbsp;and because I have now bought all of the jigs necessary for drilling the accommodating holes when mounting them.&nbsp; Any recommendations on other brands that folks have used and liked?&nbsp; Drawers in this house tend to get used a lot and so the slides need to be good and sturdy and most definitely soft close.&nbsp; Any suggestions from folks that have had experience with other soft close slides that they would recommend as a suitable replacement to Blum?&nbsp; Or should I just wait out the 8 weeks?&nbsp; Any advice is greatly appreciated, as always...FPT.</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>I have used the High Point soft close&nbsp;drawer slides sold by Woodcraft on several small tables and cabinets, they have worked well for me and I have always found High point products to be excellent quality. I recently purchased a set of Highpoint butler table hinges for customer&nbsp;to replace a pair that were broken by carpet installers on a cabinet they moved. They were precisely the right shape and exterior dimensions for the mortising, but they were made so sturdy they were unfortunately twice as thick as the originals and there wasn't enough meat in the cabinet door, (made of veneered MDF) to safely mortise deeper and still have screws long enough to hold well. So I had to order a cheaper made set that were thinner but also higher priced.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Paul&nbsp;</p>
<p>I have purchased from AH Turf.&nbsp; They are a reliable and competitive vendor. &nbsp; But when they re-did their website a few years back, looking for the right Blum hinges became an ordeal.&nbsp; If you know exactly what you want and you know the part number in advance, not too bad.</p><p><br></p><p>I have also bought from Woodworker Express (www.woodworkerexpress.com).&nbsp; Their website is easier to navigate and they also have excellent prices.&nbsp; They also send out a pretty nice catalog.</p><p><br></p><p>www.woodworkerexpress.com</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.