20th Anniversary
I don't usually use forums to toot my own horn, but it's been 20 years since my first book "Shop Drawings for Craftsman Furniture" was published. Thanks to everyone here for your support over the last 20 years.

Post about the occasion on my website.

https://readwatchdo.com/2021/09/20th-ann...furniture/

Bob Lang
ReadWatchDo.com
Congratulations!

Thank for the information and the inspiration.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I've used the book to get dimensions for pieces I used in a craftsman style dollhouse. Was a great help, and congrats on 20 years!
Congrats on a milestone. I've got my copy nearby and have looked through and read it more than once. When it was finally time to build dressers for my kids the book came highly recommended and has served me well. The detailed drawings are great, but the lack of instructions took me by surprise. It really forced me to raise my game and figure out many of the processes and details. I think I'm a better woodworker for having worked out of the book. Even my 8yo daughter likes looking through it. She wanted the Men's Wardrobe but since I already committed to building the Ellis 9 drawer chest, we compromised by replacing the top 6 drawers with doors.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on a real accomplishment.  You've influenced many many woodworkers.  Thank you.  -Howard
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats to you, Bob! That's one of your books in my collection.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Congratulations Bob!
Your books have been a wealth of knowledge for me over the years 
Yes
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery