secret santa 2021
should consider to take part:

[Image: IMG_20211001_233021.jpg]
(10-01-2021, 06:06 PM)Pedder Wrote: should consider to take part:

[Image: IMG_20211001_233021.jpg]

That's the way to motivate the Fence Sitters!!!
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Wait: not sure I understand this whole Secret Santa thing, but how much do I have to pay to make sure that Pedder is my Secret Santa?
(10-02-2021, 03:54 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: but how much do I have to pay to make sure that Pedder is my Secret Santa?

Laugh

The saw is ready and packed up. Klaus and I made really bad experience shipping to US in the x-mas time. (the only saw we lost in 12 years came under a truck) So once I know the adress of the victim, the saw flys of.

Cheers
Pedder
Philip you have to sign up to participate. See post at top of the Hand Tool Forum
Santa's Elves
(10-09-2021, 01:29 PM)Santa's_Elves Wrote: Philip you have to sign up to participate.  See post at top of the Hand Tool Forum

Dear Santa's Elves: Santa has already blessed me with the toys from the workshop of Klaus and Pedder. I think it is time that they share some of these toys with other deserving woodworkers. I encourage everyone to sign up for a chance to receive on of these very special toys! Phil