Triton Duo Dowel
Grizzly just brought out a double dowel cutter. May look at it.  It may have improved on the triton   
Gary
Seems to be a copy with a different trigger - which isn’t an improvement.

Still no 5mm bits. 
Angry
(10-08-2021, 01:56 PM)Cooler Wrote: I have a CTM jig designed for sheet goods.  And a Joint Genie.  I had to import both.  I like them both.  The CTM is great for cabinet work.

I don't anticipate building anymore cabinets but if I did I'd buy the CTM jig. It would be much faster than a Domino or the double dowel type machine.
I'm curious about this "CTM jig". Could this be a CMT jig of some sort, perhaps the CMT-enlock1? Or something else?
(10-18-2021, 03:51 PM)Alan S Wrote: I'm curious about this "CTM jig".  Could this be a CMT jig of some sort, perhaps the CMT-enlock1?  Or something else?
The CTM jig is not marketed in the USA.  I was able to buy it from Amazon Germany (Amazon.de) using my regular Amazon account.

IGM is a huge European distributor of woodworking tools and equipment.  They are large enough that CTM will re-brand some of their products under the IGM name.  The reason I mention that is because IGM produces better instructions and videos on this equipment.  Here is one of their videos showing the angle clamp for sheet goods. 

https://www.igmtools.com/igm-fkp900-bori...els/?tab=6

No video on the flat plate, but they do post an instruction manual: 
https://www.igmtools.com/documents/fkp90...20a5br.pdf

[Image: FKP656-set_01_web.jpg]

[Image: eyJidWNrZXQiOiJ3ZWItbmluamEtaW1hZ2VzIiwi...E0NTMzYyJ9]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(10-19-2021, 11:51 AM)Cooler Wrote: The CTM jig is not marketed in the USA.  I was able to buy it from Amazon Germany (Amazon.de) using my regular Amazon account.
https://www.igmtools.com/igm-fkp900-bori...els/?tab=6
Thanks.  One large template does seem faster than repositioning a smaller one.
(10-19-2021, 03:30 PM)Alan S Wrote: Thanks.  One large template does seem faster than repositioning a smaller one.

I have not used it yet for shelf holes.  I got it so I can dowel in the middle of a panel.  My last cabinet was drilled using a Kreg jig.  I agree that the Kreg jig is too short and I joined two to make a longer version.

The "cabinet grade" plywood from Lowes has such a thin veneer that drilling often leaves a ragged hole.  With the CMT jig I can try using a plunge router for the next cabinet.  You need a 14mm bushing and a 5mm router bit to do that.  The 14mm bushing was hard to find.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Ragged holes --- Apply masking tape before drilling.

Simon