John Walter book on stanley tools
You can add me to the list of guys who sent in a sase.

I gave up on ever hearing anything about a new printing.

There is enough information out there now that it is getting
to the point that his s h i p  may well have sailed.

IF a new one ever DOES get published.... I will probably wait and
see even then. As I say, I have pretty much given up.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
I loathed for that book but wouldn’t spend the money when it was highly sought after. I settled for his less informative $15 pocket guide. Today, I think it would be difficult to nail down accurate values and a wide price range doesn’t help much. Lots of variables to “worth” and anyone who has been around old tools very long knows that a sudden change in wind direction can make a tool double in value overnight. Schwarz’s blog could send whatever he mentioned or used to crazy prices on the auction site.

If I put my copy on eBay will I have to pay capital gains tax?

Crazy
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(10-14-2021, 01:19 PM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: If I put my copy on eBay will I have to pay capital gains tax?

Crazy

we won't tell. . . . . . .
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I checked one out at the library many years ago. I didn't see the fascination over a wanna be $200.00 book, so finally quit trying to snag one on ebay.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I checked one out at the library many years ago. I didn't see the fascination over a wanna be $200.00 book, so finally quit trying to snag one on ebay.
Smirk
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-14-2021, 10:17 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I checked one out at the library many years ago. I didn't see the fascination over a wanna be $200.00 book, so finally quit trying to snag one on ebay.
Smirk

I snagged one of Ebay for less that $40  I think it was listed incorrectly by the seller.  I have only looked at it a couple of times
I got it mostly to see what the fuss was about.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.