Icemaker Install
I'm assuming that by now you've got the water line through the floor. As an option, sometime they can be routed thru or under the cabinets. I always run ice maker and dishwasher lines to shut-offs in the sink cabinet. This is where most people would look for them. It's also a good place to put a water filter that could also serve a filtered water tap for coffee makers or insta-hot tap. Pre-filtering the water will save $ on the refrigerator filters too.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
(10-07-2021, 01:42 PM)Roly Wrote: +1 exactly what i would use,  go slow with the drill and some water.    Home Depot ,Lowes, and Menards all have them by the tile tools.     Roly

Thanx to all for the help. The diamond drill set from Amazon did the job. Five bits for $10 is a good deal but I won't know the condition off the bit I used until my next try.  I still have 4 brand new bits for a new adventure. I followed the advice to go slow, keep it wet & be patient.......SUCCESS. 

The fridge backs up to an outside wall so I had no choice but the floor.