My take on clamp storage
Just had to move all these and not quite done. But french cleats and some simple brackets using shop scraps and dowel stock.

[Image: E4bSecP.jpg]

[Image: HXRfGdQ.jpg]

Let the one-upmanship start!
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks

Here's what I've done. I'm still having trouble with the bar clamps vibrating off even after I've added some wedges along the bottoms.
Jim
This is what I did, similar to Jim’s.

[attachment=38113]
Mine was lazier. A 2x6 mounted between two of the pole barn poles and a couple of the Rockler clamp racks for parallel clamps. I stuck an eye bolt between each rack and I run a peice of conduit through them to keep them from falling off for any reason since they are above my miter saw table.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
(10-09-2021, 09:58 AM)Halfathumb Wrote:    Here's what I've done. I'm still having trouble with the bar clamps vibrating off even after I've added some wedges along the bottoms.

That is why you turn them sideways and stack them.  You put the dowels on an slight angle and if needed you can add a small tab, such as a large washer on the end of the dowel.
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks

for my kbody's I screwed these to the studs:

Everbilt 20 in. x 13 in. White Heavy-Duty Shelf Bracket-14825 - The Home Depot

and set the clamps over them.

Holds a bunch each.    use a different bracket for each length of kbody.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Here's my current arrangement:

Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Looks great!

Here's mine:

Ya'll turn those k bodies over....head down, weight down. Won't vibrate off that way.

Over 500 clamps here. Pics on other puter.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-15-2021, 12:50 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Ya'll turn those k bodies over....head down, weight down. Won't vibrate off that way.

Over 500 clamps here. Pics on other puter.

Steve, please post pics when you can.  I have some clamps I need to build racks for.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite