Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts
I have a Craftsman Laser Trac digital level, 320.48293 and the battery door broke. I'm usually pretty good at finding parts however this time I'm coming up empty. Any body have any ideas?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(10-10-2021, 08:42 AM)museumguy Wrote: I have a Craftsman Laser Trac digital level, 320.48293 and the battery door broke. I'm usually pretty good at finding parts however this time I'm coming up empty. Any body have any ideas?
Any luck finding the OEM? The list at vintagemachinery says 320.xxxx is Chervon (Asian). That might be tough.
No luck. I have a feeling I'm just going to tape the door shut when I use the level.

Thanks for the info.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I believe that was also marketed under the Husky brand.  So, you might try searching their part network.
Since the door or cap is on the end of the level, I'd try holding the cap in place with a large binder clip, and then remove the handle.

Simon
(10-16-2021, 11:48 AM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Since the door or cap is on the end of the level, I'd try holding the cap in place with a large binder clip, and then remove the handle.

Simon

Hmmm, we may have a winner. Thanks.

Also, I'm going to research the Husky suggestion. Thanks also.

Garry