Wobbly blade on Lee Valley router
(10-13-2021, 03:25 PM)Joe Bailey Wrote: Good call, Tony C.

Thanks Joe.
(10-13-2021, 04:00 PM)ilikewoodinsc Wrote: Thanks Joe.

Yeah, thanks. The dumb part is I looked at it yesterday. I convinced myself it was all lined up. Doh.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(10-13-2021, 02:46 PM)Aram Wrote: Looks like just stupidity on my part. The post was rotated 90 degrees from the right way. I think it's ok now.

Thanks for fessing up. Hopefully, I can remember this when I make that mistake. (N.B.: I said "when" not "if"
Sigh )
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-13-2021, 11:26 AM)Joe Bailey Wrote: It is possible that the screw is bottoming out in the hole tapped in the post -- if this is the problem, deepen (tap) the hole or shorten the screw

If that's the problem, return the router to LV.  They'll replace it with one that is built correctly.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(10-14-2021, 04:21 AM)iclark Wrote: Thanks for fessing up. Hopefully, I can remember this when I make that mistake. (N.B.: I said "when" not "if"
Sigh )

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh  Daily occurance for me.  If I wrote everything down I learned from everyone I would forget where I put the Book.  
Smirk
Smirk
Smirk
Smirk
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-20-2021, 12:29 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Daily occurance for me.  If I wrote everything down I learned from everyone I would forget where I put the Book. 

Well, Arlin, as for me, I can't remember when I started forgetting . . . . .
Laugh
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis