Akeda dovetail jig - with accessories
    In my humble opinion, this is the best dovetail jig. It very rarely comes up for sale. When it does - for more than what I am asking. 

This is the complete DC-16 with the 7 bit set, a full set of dovetail fingers, the extra spacers and the dust extraction kit.

There are some scratches on the top of the machine, but nothing that would affect performance. Manual is also included. 

250.00 plus 50 for shipping.

I have many more router bits plus a complete set of dovetail fingers. Includes the manual.
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)
I'll buy it. Sending you a PM.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
(10-17-2021, 03:58 PM)dspeer Wrote: In my humble opinion, this is the best dovetail jig. It very rarely comes up for sale. When it does - for more than what I am asking. 

This is the complete DC-16 with the 7 bit set, a full set of dovetail fingers, the extra spacers and the dust extraction kit.

There are some scratches on the top of the machine, but nothing that would affect performance. Manual is also included. 

250.00 plus 50 for shipping.

I have many more router bits plus a complete set of dovetail fingers. Includes the manual.

-------------  PENDING --------------
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)