NX60 back ?
It seems Veritas NX60 plane is back ?
Yes and No.

We had a small trial production run with new tooling, and feeling guilty about how backlogged we are - we let our export partners have all of the stock. 
We have none.....and still have issues producing it.

Getting better though....!

Cheers - 

Rob
I have seen it available at one of these stores and assumed availability at LV...
I am glad it is getting better !
(10-21-2021, 10:18 AM)Rob Lee Wrote: Yes and No.

We had a small trial production run with new tooling, and feeling guilty about how backlogged we are - we let our export partners have all of the stock. 

Cheers - 

Rob

I have a DX60 and consider it to be the best plane in my shop, actually a mini-smoother.  Believe me, it’s not “settling” to get the DX model
(10-21-2021, 10:18 AM)Rob Lee Wrote: Yes and No.

Cheers - 

Rob

Thanks for the update.

I am glad to hear that things are getting better somewhere (and, especially, for y'all)
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I sure do like the looks of the NX60, jusy wish I had bought one when first released! The design and materials look like it would be extremely comfortable in hand, and an extension of your body.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I also have one and find it be an excellent plane.
If there's a wait list for the NX60, I want to be on it.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(10-25-2021, 08:59 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: If there's a wait list for the NX60, I want to be on it.

Welcome to WN.
Big Grin

How are you doing?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Fantastic! Setting up shop in the new home. I now have 6,200 sq/ft of home to make furniture for. Another 1,200 sq/ft of shop space for the wood shop.
One kid now off to college, another being wayyyy too busy to spend much time in the shop with me.
Life is good.
How 'bout you, kind sir?
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com