Reduced—New Porter Cable 24” Omnijig 7116 Kansas City
I have a 24” Porter Cable 7116 model dovetail Omnijig for sale. This is brand new in the box, never used, with all original packaging. It’s been opened for pictures only. This is the older USA made model that’s built like a tank. Shipping would be 53 pounds from Kansas City, 64157. Local pick up is preferred. Price is $325. Shipping would be actual and extra. You can PM here or email at Firemedic669@hotmail.com for pics and anything further. I am a long time forum member.

New price: $275 plus shipping

Thanks!

(10-24-2021, 10:22 AM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: I have a 24” Porter Cable 7116 model dovetail Omnijig for sale.  This is brand new in the box, never used, with all original packaging.  It’s been opened for pictures only.  This is the older USA made model that’s built like a tank.  Shipping would be 53 pounds from Kansas City, 64157.  Local pick up is preferred.  Price is $325.  Shipping would be actual and extra.  You can PM here or email at Firemedic669@hotmail.com for pics and anything further.  I am a long time forum member.

Thanks!

If you want to submit that to the KCWG "classified ads" should it not move well here, email a description and photo to:

communications at kcwoodworkersguild.org  

The ad goes out about 5pm on Fridays to >1000 emails, most of them would be in driving distance of KC. A lot of equipment gets shuffled around that way.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Thanks Rob,

If I don’t get a bite here I’ll take you up on your offer.

Thanks,

Damon

If you have a Kreg pocket hole machine laying about, I'll take that off your hands...
Hey Damon!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(10-25-2021, 08:37 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: Thanks Rob,

If I don’t get a bite here I’ll take you up on your offer.

Thanks,

Damon

Hope it works out. The s h i p weight is what worries me.

Rob
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Hey Greg, hope all is well. No pocket hole stuff!

Any takers at $275 plus shipping or pick up? Shipping to TX is about $60 and $110 to either coast. 54 pounds from 64157 via USPS if you’re interested and would like to check online rates.