[Dead]PSA: Incra 1000SE $140+shipping at Woodpeckers

I saw this posted on another site and thought I would post it here.

Woodpeckers has the Incra 1000SE miter gauge on sale for $139.99 + shipping.  Regular price is $194.99

Woodpeckers Incra 1000SE

Currently $194.99 at Woodcraft and $181.99 on Amazon,com.

I've had this miter gauge since 2007 and like it a lot. Back then I paid $103 from Amazon.
  Re: [Dead]PSA: Incra 1000SE $140+shipping at Woodpeckers by Sullivan (I saw this posted on...)
I have one I bought and never really used it.  I’d sell for $50 if someone pays shipping.

Deck
  Re: [Dead]PSA: Incra 1000SE $140+shipping at Woodpeckers by Sullivan (I saw this posted on...)
I've loved mine for what feels like a decade now.
Semper fi,
Brad

Re: RE: PSA: Incra 1000SE $140+shipping at Woodpeckers by deck99 (I have one I bought ...)
(10-26-2021, 08:36 PM)deck99 Wrote: I have one I bought and never really used it.  I’d sell for $50 if someone pays shipping.

Deck

I’ll take you up in that if you’re serious.
Bought one and sent it back. The ruler for the extension is reversed and they don't have the right one.

Plus, I didn't like the indexing stop.
I’ve had one for years, love it. Accurate, easy to use, just a really nice tool!
Same here - love Incra products; excellent CS!

Doug
I'm pretty happy with my incra, but the one time I tried to use the stop it slipped.  Not sure it's worth it to me to figure out why.  I have one of the older ones where they told you to bend it if it is out of square.  Now they have a way of adjusting the squareness. 

I have always thought about getting a second miter gauge since my incra lives on the miter express.   I was admiring the Jessum.  I wouldn't mind getting the Woodpecker's fixed 90 degree "miter" gauge, but $300 is too much for such a thing. Plus the red would destroy the Feng Shui of my shop.
Very happy with my Incra, have owned it for many, many years, no issues
....the measure of a man is not what he does when people are around, it is what he does when no one is around.....

USAF, 1976-1982