Machinist Tools
Its been a while since I've posted anything, but its time to get back into trying to move some stuff out of my shop. Today's offering is a lot of machinist tools that I received as payment for an estate appraisal. As always, cash, check, money order and Paypal are all fine (Paypal will have to have the fees covered by the buyer). Prices do not include shipping and shipping is limited to the USA. If you want more pics/info just let me know. Here we go. First up is a Mitutoyo vernier caliper, model 160-116. This is an 18" caliper. Price is $150
[Image: xmM9SgKm.jpg]
Next is a Brown and Sharp 497 Bevel Protractor. Could stand a cleaning but otherwise appears to be in great shape. Price is $150
[Image: HmhFQGom.jpg]
Starrett Combination square and protractor. $60
[Image: 9j4vpkhm.jpg]
Set of square, protractor and center finder. The rule is a Mitutoyo, but the heads are unmarked. $60
[Image: o635Advm.jpg]
Set of Starrett adjustable parallels. Other than the previous owner's name engraved, these are in excellent condition. $100
[Image: 4suxTIim.jpg]
Set of Lufkin radius gauges. $30
[Image: heukwqQm.jpg]
Starrett #530 Steel Tape measure. Box is beat, but the tape is in excellent condition. $20
[Image: cjXHjcXm.jpg]
Pair of Starrett Protractor heads. $30
[Image: sVbihnNm.jpg]

If anyone is interested in buying the entire lot, the price is $550 and there are a lot of other items I can include. PM me if you're interested in that deal. As always, first PM with "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
PM sent on steel tape measure in case no one jumps on the package deal.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-29-2021, 05:05 PM)iclark Wrote: PM sent on steel tape measure in case no one jumps on the package deal.

The adjustable parallels and steel tape are spoken for. Thanks!!
bump. Open to reasonable offers.
(11-09-2021, 01:42 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: bump. Open to reasonable offers.

PM sent regarding the pai of protractors