Hartville tool discount
I recently tried to use the WN15 code on a hartville order, it was rejected.  Called CS, nice lady explained new computer
system in progress and the discount will not work beyond (approx) end January.  It did work for this order, but only by calling it in.
heads up!
I, too, experienced that last week. It was a very good run but truthfully couldn't last forever. My deepest thanks to them for the discounts we did get over the past many years.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
They also offer a discount to registered woodworking clubs. Do you know if all discounts are ending?
It appears that the promo code section for on hartville's website is completely gone now. They also used to do free shipping. It has been a while since I have ordered from them but have always purchased all my router bits from them.
(12-06-2021, 09:24 AM)briman87 Wrote: It appears that the promo code section for on hartville's website is completely gone now.  They also used to do free shipping.  It has been a while since I have ordered from them but have always purchased all my router bits from them.

holbren carries Whiteside router bits at good price and a WN discount.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark