Tools and Books
Most of these have not been used and are currently unavailable. PayPal (fee free) or MO is fine. If you are interested or have any questions PM me. Shipping to us only.

1. Lie Nielsen 66 complete and unused with box (currently unavailable). $175.00 plus shipping

2. Veritas Angle Gauge this one is aluminum, before being discontinued they were poly. $50 plus shipping

3. Bridge City Tool Works TB-2 T- Bevel This one is USA made. Their is a small spot of corrosion (see photo) It has been lightly used. $100 plus shipping 

4. Colen Clenton D.T. Marking gauge 8:1 Rose She Oak (currently unavailable) Unused $140 plus shipping   and Colen Clenton Scratch Awl S215.00 plus shipping

5. Miller Falls Cigar Shave, used and the mouth has been filed $45 plus shipping
        6. Rob Cosman Dovetail Marker (1:6 & 1:7) This sells for $29.95 . Unused $20 plus shipping

6. Hirsh (Two Cherries) chisel 6 piece set. This is new old stock with octagonal handles, which most prefer. The plastic package is starting to fall apart $130.00 plus shipping[

2. 7. Mortise and Tenon Magazine issues 1,2,3. These issues are no longer available and in great shape.$20.00 each plus shipping

3. 8. Stanley Tools Guide to Identity & Value By John Walters. This is the large 2nd edition with 885 pages. This book is great for type study and knowing what accessories came with it originally. Who knows what came with a Stanley 444 or how many different types of chisels, hammers or screwdrivers ect. did Stanley make. $150.00 plus shipping

9. Hull Historical Molding Catalog. New old stock $125.00 plus shipping
         10. The Pennsylvania Spice Box in great condition $225.00 plus shipping
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   

Sent pm for the first two issues of M&T magazine.
PM sent on the Mortise and Tenon mags
Pm'd for LN 66 and cosman dovetail gauge
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
The 66 and the DT gauge are sold pending a shipping quote. 3 are in line for the Mortise and Tenon Magazines.
Is the 66 available?
The Pennsylvania Spice Box is sold pending payment
1,6,7 and 10 are sold and out the door
(11-02-2021, 03:21 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: 1,6,7 and 10 are sold and out the door

In case you care, the OP has two #6 items.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.