Wild Lilies
"Wild Lilies"
This piece was made from 1/4 sawn Sapele and finished at 7"x 7" First the piece was turned the detail work was hand drawn and carved the finish is lacquer. Here's a video link to see the piece even better. https://youtu.be/p4strrjvHsw

Attached Files Image(s)

Bruce, another amazing piece!!!!!!!!!!!

A week or so ago, I happened to think about you and was wondering what you were up to? (Love those double prepositions)
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(11-03-2021, 07:24 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Bruce, another amazing piece!!!!!!!!!!!

A week or so ago, I happened to think about you and was wondering what you were up to? (Love those double prepositions)

Thank you very much Bill I had a very rough end to the summer we lost both Mom & Dad in August, so didn't start back working on projects until September.
Splinterz25 Wrote:Thank you very much Bill I had a very rough end to the summer we lost both Mom & Dad in August, so didn't start back working on projects until September.

So sorry to hear of your loss Bruce. It's tough enough losing one parent but both in the same month is tragic.

This turning is another winner. Very nice!
(11-03-2021, 08:36 AM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Thank you very much Bill I had a very rough end to the summer we lost both Mom & Dad in August, so didn't start back working on projects until September.

Condolences on your losses.

The Wild Lilies piece is awe inspiring. Wow!
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
My condolences on your loss. Beautiful work as usual. your carving skils are amazing. Sure wish I had some of those skills.
Frank, Turner and Clark Thank you, I've been working with wood for a long time.