General 350 (Drummondville) T Slot Washer
Hi everyone,

I recently got a Drummondville make 350 for a steal off of Kijiji. It didn't come with a mitre gauge, but I figured...no biggie. I have a General International mitre gauge t-slot that should fit it no problem.

The issue I've run into, is that the washer that guides the miter gauge bar into the track...the washer (would you call it a washer?) doesn't fit. It's too wide, flat, and is not countersunk like the original.
I know, I know... I got hasty but I couldn't resist the pull of the saw...so now I'm onto trouble shooting/refurb.

Aside from just grabbing a washer and countersinking it... would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where I could source a little part like this?
The only reason I'd like to find a t-slot washer akin to the original make, is that the washer on the Gen International is flat, whereas the Drummondville washer has a convex surface to it on the bottom...it kind up bubbles down like a miniature version of an arbor washer.

In the future I'll be sourcing out another G International miter gauge, and will have to replace that washer as well. A point in the right direction would be appreciated.
Smile
I have 2 of those saws they are really nice
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

IMO unless you pull the miter gauge out the front of the saw a ways before starting your cut, is that T-slot washer really necessary to you?  I had them on a couple of miter gauges over the years and removed them so I could put the miter gauge into the slot anywhere on the saw table.

Just a comment.
"I had them on a couple of miter gauges over the years and removed them so I could put the miter gauge into the slot anywhere on the saw table."

Same here.

If I want to make a guided crosscut longer than the front of the saw, I use a sled rather than a miter gauge.
(11-05-2021, 09:30 AM)Alan S Wrote: If I want to make a guided crosscut longer than the front of the saw, I use a sled rather than a miter gauge.

Yup, I've never trusted a miter gauge where the miter gauge's fence wasn't on the saw's surface. A GOOD SQUARE sled should be the first project after getting a table saw.