Looking for a Stanley No 52 Shooting Board
I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone have a Stanley No 52 Shooting Board that they might be willing to sell? I’d even buy a No 51/52 plane/board combo if someone doesn’t want to sell the board separately.

I recently got a Lie Nielsen shooting plane and would love to get a Stanley shooting board to pair it with. I can pay cash, or can offer some very nice tools (Lie Nielsen, Veritas, Stanley, etc…) in a trade.

Thanks!
Ha, ha, a long shot indeed. I've only seen these at tool meets, and even then half of them weren't for sale - they seem to have been made of unobtainium.... but good luck on your quest nonetheless. They tend to only show up at auctions in my experience.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Recently a Stanley 51/52 was listed for $1200 on Craigslist in the San Francisco Bay Area. Looked to be in excellent condition. I’m not a collector and already have a Veritas shooting plane and two homemade shooting boards, otherwise I might have been very tempted. It didn’t last long.
I just saw a 52 (board only, no plane) go for $1,100 on eBay the other day. Insane.

It’d probably cost less to have an exact replica machined.