Ashem Crafts Trapping Plane
Hello All,

I have been searching for an Ashem Crafts Trapping plane for the last few weeks and thought this might be a good place to look.  Does anyone have any ideas on where I could find one to purchase.  I believe the original company recently went out of business.  They still have the site up but do not respond to emails anymore.  Would really love to get my hands on one.  If you could let me know on this board or send me an email at eric.c.smith@gmail.com I would sincerely appreciate it.  Hope I am not breaking any forum rules with this posting.
PM sent, may have what you need.
Ray
(11-08-2021, 09:14 AM)rayknight Wrote: PM sent, may have what you need.
Ray

Going to give you another call if you don't mind.  Want to discuss this a bit further.  Is this the turning head you have?

https://www.ashemcrafts.com/products_turning_head.html
Yes that is the turning head I use, can use a lathe that will have power at slow (400 rpm) speeds.
Ray