WTB - Pocket Hole boring machine
Long shot, but if anyone has a lead on a Pocket boring machine I'd be interested.

I'm going to be doing some cabinets and was going to get a Kreg Foreman.  After seeing a few Porter Cable Production Cutter 552's pop up around or under the Kreg new price (and naturally missing out on them), I'm leaning towards trying to find one before committing to the Kreg.  Doesn't have to be a 552, but Castle TSM11's seem to be above my price range on the used market.

Parameters:
1) I'm in the San Francisco,Bay Area, California.  Willing to travel a bit for a deal.  Or shipped.
2) Looking to spend around Kreg Forman new price ~ $500 

Thanks in Advance.

- Alex
(11-10-2021, 10:35 AM)fgarvin Wrote: Long shot, but if anyone has a lead on a Pocket boring machine I'd be interested.

I'm going to be doing some cabinets and was going to get a Kreg Foreman.  After seeing a few Porter Cable Production Cutter 552's pop up around or under the Kreg new price (and naturally missing out on them), I'm leaning towards trying to find one before committing to the Kreg.  Doesn't have to be a 552, but Castle TSM11's seem to be above my price range on the used market.

Parameters:
1) I'm in the San Francisco,Bay Area, California.  Willing to travel a bit for a deal.  Or shipped.
2) Looking to spend around Kreg Forman new price ~ $500 

Thanks in Advance.

- Alex

MachineryMax.com has them almost every month
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/d/f...89295.html

[Image: 00X0X_d5NKnHPLW0z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(11-12-2021, 09:23 PM)Bob10 Wrote: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/d/f...89295.html

Thanks for the MachineMax tip.  I'll keep watching that auction site.  I'm looking for a bench machine but may consider the handheld if I strikeout.  But that one does look like a  good deal.
I picked up a PC 552 for $50 off CL a while back keep an eye out and you might be happily surprised

Phil Thien

I just got a e-mail from Castle and they are taking orders for there 110 machines as they state they only have parts to make 300 units and then they will not be getting them back in stock for I think it said 8 months and then all prices on them are going up ... Something to think about? ... price ... $449.00