Clear Vue Max system
This DC is sold correct?
I would like to know also.  Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-30-2021, 02:03 PM)cvillewood Wrote: This DC is sold correct

The first guy in line backed out.

The next guy will hopefully let me know in the next week or so if he is going to take it but no money has changed hands.

I determined the order by when people sent me a message that they were interested.

I will update this thread if everyone in line backs out.
guess i should have sent a message.  

Slap   

Slap

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(12-05-2021, 08:53 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: guess i should have sent a message.  

Slap   

Slap

Their messages were before your reply to my post.
If this is still for sale, please reach out to me as I think I have a guy interested in the area.
Unit is still not sold.

Read the specs please since people have not laid out the green because it is 220 or too tall.

Great deal on a great machine.

PM me if you are interested, I will take interest in the order received.
Also, whoever buys it, when you pick up the unit, if you want, you can remove all the PVC pipe or as much as you want.
The unit is finally sold.

Thanks Arlin!
Thank YOU buddy.    
Yes   
Yes