Refrigerator Stuck
Harbor Freight sells a little pump-up cushion. It’s flat when you slide it under something, then when you use the squeeze-bulb to inflate it, it will lift the fridge about two inches.
Jim, what did you wind up doing????
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Big Grin 
I'm guessing that he drank all the beer that was in the refrigerator and after that it was easy to move.
(12-03-2021, 05:06 PM)branchacctg Wrote: I'm guessing that he drank all the beer that was in the refrigerator and after that it was easy to move.

That, or he didn’t care anymore!
VH07V  
(11-29-2021, 08:13 PM)bmich Wrote: just burn the house down there isn't anything you can do.

That was my first choice. 
Laugh
Jim
(12-03-2021, 06:08 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Jim, what did you wind up doing????

Fred; Nothing yet. It's number 12 on my top 10 things to do.

Jim
Jim
(12-02-2021, 07:56 PM)Petertaylor Wrote: Harbor Freight sells a little pump-up cushion. It’s flat when you slide it under something, then when you use the squeeze-bulb to inflate it, it will lift the fridge about two inches.

It's strong enough to lift the weight of a frig?

Jim
Jim
(12-03-2021, 05:06 PM)branchacctg Wrote: I'm guessing that he drank all the beer that was in the refrigerator and after that it was easy to move.

I drank all the beer and then forgot why I drank it all.
Big Grin
Jim
ours was really stuck because of the foot under the door that I had forgotten about.

I put it on 3m slides and it moves pretty well on lvp