Open House in Chicago
Have the shop somewhat presentable after a long hall. Will be around all weekend if anybody wants to stop by. The store is open, little messy but not bad. Little nippy here in Chicago.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
I would love to go there just to meet you.  Someday.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-27-2021, 01:08 AM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: Have the shop somewhat presentable after a long hall.  Will be around all weekend if anybody wants to stop by.  The store is open, little messy but not bad.  Little nippy here in Chicago.

Slav

Hello Slav,  I haven't been online here for long time so I needed to sat hi. retired now and still here, hope all has been good with you

Jim
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Glad to hear your retired, if your in the area stop by. Hope all is well on your end.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Hi Slav...
Merry Christmas
It's been a few years ol buddy 
Smile
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Hi Greg, hope you had a great Christmas! Saw Blaine few months ago he turned into a hippie. When Covid ends we’ll throw a party.

Slav