Need help
I recently bought a bunch of turning tools and random stuff from the widow of a local woodturner and after going through all the stuff I have some items that I have no idea what they are used for.  I would appreciate some help identifying these items.  I have other items to post but I'm having a devil of a time figuring out how to upload photos.  

Jeff

It's time for the patriots to stand up!
(11-29-2021, 05:27 PM)AztecKing Wrote: I recently bought a bunch of turning tools and random stuff from the widow of a local woodturner and after going through all the stuff I have some items that I have no idea what they are used for.  I would appreciate some help identifying these items.  I have other items to post but I'm having a devil of a time figuring out how to upload photos.  

Jeff

Tool rest looks like it's meant for metal spinning.  Mandrels may have something to do with it too.  It's a guess, so weigh other replies heavier.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.