Tablesaw Maintenance
While I was waiting for the grain to raise on my latest project, I took off the motor cover off my unisaw. Cleaned all the dust setting in the cabinet and wiped down the gearing and slides. Applied something called XXX2000, some kind of lubricant that doesn't attract too much dust. I sprayed and cranked the up and down and tilt mechanisms. Everything seems to move easier. Blew out the motor checked the belts for wear, they have lasted 9 - 10 years with a fair amount of use.

Anything I missed that I should look at?
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
At least once a year, sometimes more often, I clean the CI top of my saw with Mineral Spirits and then reapply a rust inhibitor and a few coats of Johnson's Paste Wax.
I have used several friction reducing products. I have used Glide-Coat, Lami-lube and ProtecTool all worked quite well. Really could not notice a difference. I normally spray the top just before I start the next project. I spray the jointer X4 more often than the tablesaw.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I also regularly clean my cast iron tool tops, then a coat or two of Johnson's paste wax.
I make a 50/50 mix of paraffin and bees wax for my cast tops.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020