laguna tools - ????
i ordered a resaw king blade from laguna on 11/23 - immediately got a "no-reply" confirmation of the order - but since then have not heard anything about shipping. i've called them several times to follow-up but no one answers the phone - all the extensions go to a general voicemail.

i'm thinking they may be experiencing supply chain hi-jinks - but nobody answering the phone seems a little weird.
anyone know anything
tia, jerry
(11-30-2021, 02:20 PM)jcousins2 Wrote: i ordered a resaw king blade from laguna on 11/23 - immediately got a "no-reply" confirmation of the order - but since then have not heard anything about shipping. i've called them several times to follow-up but no one answers the phone - all the extensions go to a general voicemail.

i'm thinking they may be experiencing supply chain hi-jinks - but nobody answering the phone seems a little weird.
anyone know anything
tia, jerry

Nothing specific.  But you’re also experiencing Laguna’s famed customer no service that others talk about.  

They talk a great game and are all lovey duvy through the sale. Then , it’s a crap shoot.
Damm I just bought a Laguna planer yesterday hope I don't need any CS ! Hope you get it sorted out sooner than later
responding to my phone message - i received a short email this morning confirming that they are working on the blade and it will be shipped on thursday
"they're alive"
jerry