Shop lights
Lightbulb 
I think a good deal on LED's
They may be throw away... no bulb replacement...3200 lumen.
At Wally world

5000 lumen

At Wally World

Deal at slickdeals with reply's

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

IIRC I spent a lot more than that on the last florescent lights I bought and these I suspect should last longer.
Thanks for the info.
Thanks!  A good deal. -Howard
My current florescent lights are 24 yo. I had to replace 1 fixture because the ballast went out. I don't have any bulbs left but I do have 2 of the ones you posted here, which I need due to bulbs burning out. This is a good deal. Thanks for posting
Jim
The 5000 lumen says '2 pack'.  Is that two tubes or two fixtures?  

I got these at Lowes Utilitech 4-ft 2-Light LED Linear Shop Light (2-Pack) in the Shop Lights department at Lowes.com

Two fixtures at that price.  One tube in one of the four I bought started blinking.  No fix, apparently.  Slow learner that I am, I picked up another pair.  I kinda like the looks of the WalMart ones better.
(12-07-2021, 10:26 AM)KC Wrote: The 5000 lumen says '2 pack'.  Is that two tubes or two fixtures?  

I got these at Lowes Utilitech 4-ft 2-Light LED Linear Shop Light (2-Pack) in the Shop Lights department at Lowes.com

Two fixtures at that price.  One tube in one of the four I bought started blinking.  No fix, apparently.  Slow learner that I am, I picked up another pair.  I kinda like the looks of the WalMart ones better.

Two fixtures... $11 a fixture.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

I bought two... four fixtures in total. Came to $28.79. Not bad for four lights.
One of my old t-8's ballast gave way last week. I was able to get a ballast on E-Bay for 4.19 crazy low price on it. $12 at Amazon. I might not have repaired it if I had known of this deal at the time.

I just bought one of these.  I needed a temporary fix over my bench to tide me over until I figure out what I want to do in the shop as a whole.  It was much cheaper than anything I could find at home depot or lowes and puts off a lot of light.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
$11 each.  I'm not sure I can get a pair of 4 ft fluorescent bulbs for that. 

Just checked HD - $10.87 for a pair of Philips T12 bulbs.  
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
I looked at them online, went down into the shop and had one of my florescent lights start flickering on me so I ordered a pair.   If they work, so much the better but they are inexpensive enough to trash them if they don't happen to work (I expect them to work)