Shop lights
(12-06-2021, 08:03 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: I think a good deal on LED's
They may be throw away... no bulb replacement...3200 lumen.
At Wally world

5000 lumen

At Wally World

Deal at slickdeals with reply's

Thanks for the heads up, ordered a pair, they are scheduled to arrive today.
I bought two sets of these to replace the ancient fluorescent lighting in the building that would become my woodshop.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TM9...UTF8&psc=1

I was so pleased with with the result, I bought a third box to put in the secondary side where we store the kayaks, kayak trailer and zero turn mower.

The old fluorescent fixtures weighed twenty pounds or more, the new ones?  A pound?
The old ones? Flickered, buzzed, and had to warm to reach full brighteness.  Which wasn't that bright, and half didn't work that well.  Easy install, and you can plug them in series. 
Big Grin. Daylight. 
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
I replaced all the lamps in both the wood shop and the basement electronics/ham radio shop, 64 bulbs in all.    What a difference it made.   Both shops are at least half again as bright as before.    I purchased what are called "Double ended" lamps, where one side of the AC power is attached to one end of the tubes, and the other power wire is attached to the other end of the bulb.    Simple as can be, and no ballasts.   I cut the wires at the ballast and had sufficient wire to rewire the fixtures and had a little left over.  You'll need a couple of wire nuts though.

[Image: PC100001-L.jpg]

[Image: P1010032-L.jpg]

I paid about $5 apiece from amazon, of course.
Cool

[Image: BoxInfo1-L.jpg]

[Image: BoxInfo2-L.jpg]