Split Top Roubo Completed!
Beautiful bench!

Very nice - almost an exact twin to mine, other than I have a walnut deadman.

I like the inlay on the shoulder vise, I may have to go back and add something now.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
Really nice work! The satisfaction of working on that bench with your future projects I'm sure will be priceless.
< In my best Borat voice>

Very nice!!!

<BV off>

How'd you cut those DTs in the vise?
Dumber than I appear
Beautiful bench. Make it focal spot in the shop. Visitors eyes should be drawn to it without you having to point it out. It certainly demonstrates your skill and credibility without saying a word.

Now for the hard part of the build, which is keeping every thing off from it so you can use it for its intended purpose. 

Tom
A work of art, nicely done.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
Beautiful! The inlay on the leg vice elevates it to a work of art.

(12-07-2021, 04:30 PM)KLaz Wrote: Finally got my bench done that I started last winter.  

Well done!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Thumbs Up 
Thanks guys!  Appreciate the kind words!

It so nice to finally have a true woodworking bench after 23 years of woodworking.  I'm loving it!
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(12-08-2021, 01:16 PM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: < In my best Borat voice>

Very nice!!!

<BV off>

How'd you cut those DTs in the vise?

Very carefully!  I cut the tails first on the maple board and then cut the pins on the walnut end block.  All done with a Gramercy saw and chisels.  Using a marking knife to get crisp lines to chisel to.  Not 100% perfect, but I'll take it.

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV