Free Woodworking Magazines
I am moving and need to get rid of my woodworking magazines. These date back to 1992. They are Wood Magazine, some Woodworkers Journals, Some home improvement magazine. I did keep some for future projects. It would be great if they could go to a shop teacher for the students.

I cannot ship them so they would have to be picked up. I live in the near west suburbs of Chicago. 

PM me if interested.

Thanks
Mark 

Like I told Bob please donate them to a local VA hospital or clinic.  Alot of guys here donated alot of books and magazines to me and the extra ones were donated to the VA hospital I go and they are much in demand there and the guys love reading them and some make there way home hopefully to be used.

If you do thank you from all of us vets.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.