Ww'g mags free to good home - found a good home!
Hey All! Have issues of Fine Woodworking, Popular Woodworking and Wood magazines. Please see pics for titles and dates. Free local pickup only, Marietta, GA 30064. Please email me at bobzajicek1@gmail.com for any interest and my street address. Also please bring your own box!  

Also, vintage Stanley bench planes type 11 and earlier.. #3 thru #8 and 1/2s and block planes. Planes are not free.  
Big Grin  Planes will be posted soon, watch this space!  
Smile

Thanks for peeking! 
Cheers, Bob
Czeck Edge Hand Tool
www.czeckedge.com

Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

Bob

If there is a local vet hospital close to you donate it to them.  I had some great guys here who sent me boxes and boxes of all kinds and what was double we gave to the va and they are much in demand to be read there.  I was going to sell some woodworking books but donated them as well.

This is a note for anyone else who has to many or wants to get rid of them and going digital.

I know on some issues having double would have been great since I loan out the same few copies again and again
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mags went to a veteran, will be donated to VA after he has gone through them. 

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

Thanks Bob I know they will be well used
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.