Wood lathe chuck - SOLD
Wood lathe chuck with 1-1/4 X 8tpi insert - Hurricane HTC100   (NOTE: other thread size inserts can be purchased separatey from teh manufacturer to fit other lathes spindle threads)  
Quote:Hurricane HTC 100mm (or 4-inch) lathe chuck. Fits lathes with 1-1/4 X 8tpi spindles. Comes with standard dovetail jaws and the 4" large dovetail jaws as seen in photos.

It has served me well for a few years. But, I am consolidating my chucks to just one brand so I don't have to keep track of different chuck wrenches, woodworm screws, etc.

Hurricane HTC100 100mm 4 Jaw Self Centering Woodturning Chuck. This is an outstanding quality chuck that compares to some of the "famous names" on the market. It provides a superb grip on your woodturning projects such as bowls and platters. Many optional jaw sets are available (sold separately) for various woodturning applications. This is a 4" chuck which compares in size to the Oneway Talon, Novatech, etc chucks. It is a great size for Full-Size / Midi and Mini Lathes. Please note that this chuck is the smaller in size of the two Hurricane chucks. It is perfect if you only want one chuck and you switch between a mini lathe and a full size lathe . If you are looking for a massive chuck for medium to super large bowls, check out the HTC125 5" Chuck in our amazon store. Available in several spindle threads to suit almost all lathes

Features:
- 4" Scroll Chuck for woodturning. Hurricane chucks are known for their great quality and practical affordability
- This 4" (100MM) chuck is made from steel with a chrome plated body.
- Includes Standard Dovetail Jaws, Woodworm Screw, 6" Long Chuck Key, Allen Key, One threaded insert.
- The backplate is indexed in 24 positions.
__________________________________________________ _______

You are getting what you see in the photos. The chuck with 1-1/4 X 8tpi insert, standard jaws, chuck key, woodworm screw, the main chuck key, the aen wrench, and the 4" large dovetail jaws that are normally sold separately.

This package normally would cost $240 pus shipping

I am selling at $150 plus $10 shipping (everything together weighs almost 10lbs when boxed for shipping)

$150 or will consider offers

US Shipping ONLY!

All sales final.

cross posted to other sites so FIRST come First Serve

Attached Files Image(s)