Williams and Hussey Molder, Elliptica Jig, and Knives
I have a W&H Molder that I just don't use enough to justify the space it occupies, so it's time to find it a new home.

[Image: AM-JKLWbe8zH7OflTv3ej0PPZW7zC71lzDipXRR2...authuser=0]

[Image: AM-JKLUKL5yQSabS1k9ZYYlqCnP2nfaDh_BaMMf5...authuser=0]

[Image: AM-JKLUDo-OoxkrHKik6Zcm3iMoUt95yjXMlaK-O...authuser=0]

[Image: AM-JKLWyHAwu5SAGxMZgocsOwpXZ1lnpVlwJroV1...authuser=0]

It's a fixed speed machine with a single phase, dual voltage 2 HP Baldor motor, currently wired for 240 V. The machine has 7" planer knives installed. The machine is mounted on an HTC mobile base. Nothing is broken and everything works as it should. The feed rollers work fine but are worn. That's the only apology. A new, fixed speed W&H molder currently lists for $3303.

I also have the factory elliptical jig, as shown in the photo. New, they list for $395.

And I have 28 pairs of knives, some factory stock, many custom, and all from W&H. A couple of them are still encased in plastic and have never been opened. All of them are in really good shape. New knives range from around $75 for small profile ones to over $150 for crown molding knives; custom ground knives of course cost more.

[Image: AM-JKLXgEOpXAMRxlqBTvMaK6tGR-AkvMiAQfwgJ...authuser=0]

At 40% of new, the molder is $1200, the elliptical jig is $160, and at $40/set for the knives, they are $1120, for a total of $2480. To encourage a package deal I'm asking $2100 for all. I'm near Niagara Falls, NY.

John
I have the same Williams and Hussey molder as yours.
I updated it with the new guide system and multi pass roller kit. The molder is very well built and made to last.
The molder made several appearances on the New Yankees Workshop.
Original Saw Company bought Williams and Hussey. The molders are now made at the Original Saw factory in Iowa.
I also own a 12" Original radial arm saw. The saws and molders are American made and the best of quality.
BC Woodworks
I use the Viehl knife grinder to make custom moldings knifes.
Would you be interested in selling all the molder knifes including the planer knifes in the molder?
Thanks Brad
BC Woodworks
The knives are sold.  The machine and elliptical jig are still available.  

John
I am glad you live that far from me.  I have been wanting one of these.  I don't have a need for one but want can be a powerful thing
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(12-23-2021, 06:52 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I am glad you live that far from me.  I have been wanting one of these.  I don't have a need for one but want can be a powerful thing

Hey, if you want it you should have it.  How much could shipping be?  Based on a couple of recent shipping experiences, a LOT.  

Hopefully, someone a little closer will feel the same as you. 

John
(12-14-2021, 10:27 AM)jteneyck Wrote: I have a W&H Molder that I just don't use enough to justify the space it occupies, so it's time to find it a new home.

[Image: AM-JKLWbe8zH7OflTv3ej0PPZW7zC71lzDipXRR2...authuser=0]

[Image: AM-JKLUKL5yQSabS1k9ZYYlqCnP2nfaDh_BaMMf5...authuser=0]

[Image: AM-JKLUDo-OoxkrHKik6Zcm3iMoUt95yjXMlaK-O...authuser=0]

[Image: AM-JKLWyHAwu5SAGxMZgocsOwpXZ1lnpVlwJroV1...authuser=0]

It's a fixed speed machine with a single phase, dual voltage 2 HP Baldor motor, currently wired for 240 V. The machine has 7" planer knives installed. The machine is mounted on an HTC mobile base. Nothing is broken and everything works as it should. The feed rollers work fine but are worn. That's the only apology. A new, fixed speed W&H molder currently lists for $3303.

I also have the factory elliptical jig, as shown in the photo. New, they list for $395.

And I have 28 pairs of knives, some factory stock, many custom, and all from W&H. A couple of them are still encased in plastic and have never been opened. All of them are in really good shape. New knives range from around $75 for small profile ones to over $150 for crown molding knives; custom ground knives of course cost more.

[Image: AM-JKLXgEOpXAMRxlqBTvMaK6tGR-AkvMiAQfwgJ...authuser=0]

At 40% of new, the molder is $1200, the elliptical jig is $160, and at $40/set for the knives, they are $1120, for a total of $2480. To encourage a package deal I'm asking $2100 for all. I'm near Niagara Falls, NY.

John

Okay, I’ll bite, what would shipping to 75791 in Texas be?
Feel free to pm the response
(12-23-2021, 06:52 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I am glad you live that far from me.  I have been wanting one of these.  I don't have a need for one but want can be a powerful thing

What he said. 
Laugh
The machine and elliptical jig have been sold.  

John