Christmas gifts
some turning for Christmas gifts
more shaping than turning actually.

For my grand sons Triceratops bank 13" long and 6" tall Cherry with dear antler horns

and Stegosaurus bank Cherry and walnut with dear antler spike tail 18" long and 8" tall

my son and daughter in law loves D&D , sometimes the dice need a time out hence the dice jail. walnut and maple 3" x 3"

and my great nephew cherry walnut and maple

Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Those are great - nice job.

"I was drinking last night when I first read this and did not care. Now this morning, I still don't."   halfmychite 9/6/12

I like those!

Works of art
VH07V  
Wow!! Great stuff!
Those are ourstanding!  
Yes
Very whimsical and excellent craftsmanship. I enjoyed this post.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(12-18-2021, 11:22 AM)AHill Wrote: Very whimsical and excellent craftsmanship.  I enjoyed this post.

+1 on what Allen said

How did you do the legs?   They are all well done and look the same which make it look even better.  Love how you used deer antler ends on them to
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-18-2021, 01:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: How did you do the legs?

I cut them out on the bandsaw then spindle sander knocking off corners.

Thanks everyone have a great Christmas
Yes
Yes
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(12-14-2021, 10:44 PM)Woodshop Wrote: some turning for Christmas gifts
more shaping than turning actually.

For my grand sons Triceratops bank 13" long and 6" tall Cherry with dear antler horns

and Stegosaurus bank Cherry and walnut with dear antler spike tail 18" long and 8" tall

my son and daughter in law loves D&D , sometimes the dice need a time out hence the dice jail. walnut and maple 3" x 3"

and my great nephew cherry walnut and maple

Very nice work!
Really cool and creative.