STANLEY NO 750 CHISEL SET (Vintage)
Selling a complete (except for the 1.75” size) set of Stanley 750 chisels. It is a beautiful set that took A LOT of time, energy, and money to put together. All chisels were handpicked and restored completely. The handles are all original and in excellent condition. Two of the chisels are unused and in perfect condition. The 1/&” and the 2”.

You will not come across a set like this for sale often, if ever. To build one requires a ton of time and money. To acquire some of the more rare sizes I had to buy entire lots that contained sizes I already had multiples of. It also took 6 months of daily searching.

Photo Album: https://imgur.com/a/56do0AP

I will accept PayPal or cash for local pickup in central NJ. I will not sell individual sizes and break up the set; it is only being sold as a set. I DO HAVE SOME OTHER 1/4”, 1/2”, 1”, 1.25@, and 1.5” 750’s that I can sell separately if anyone is interested.

As for this set, I am looking to get $1,700 OBO. It might seem high, but it’s very reasonable considering how much time and money I put into this. Two of the chisels alone cost me $500 as they are unused and very rare sizes. Oh, and all but the 3/8”, 3/4”, and 7/8” have the “No 750” engraving. Those three are 750’s, but just say “Stanley Made in USA” on them. They are identical in every way except for that engraving.

Thanks!
I’m interested in a 1 1/2 inch 750. Pm me a price. Thanks
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you...
1 Thessalonians 4:11

my blog - thechristiantoolcabinet.wordpress.com
LOWERED PRICE ON THE FULL SET TO $1490