WTB (Or source referral) - Rift Sawn white oak
Hi all, looking around western NY for about 100 bd/ft of clear 4/4 rift sawn white oak.  I see some venders on google, thought I'd ask for recommendations here, or maybe even from one of you.

Thanks!
(12-15-2021, 07:58 AM)mound Wrote: Hi all, looking around western NY for about 100 bd/ft of clear 4/4 rift sawn white oak.  I see some venders on google, thought I'd ask for recommendations here, or maybe even from one of you.

Thanks!

Sorry, wish I had some to sell you.  But you should be able to source it from Custom Millwork Supply in Tonawanda.  Andrew Zimmerman.  Text him at 716-697-8281.  If they don't have it in stock he should be able to order it for you.  I ordered 120 bf of it from them once and it was beautiful stuff.  

I'm in Lewiston and usually have KD lumber for sale, and for less than others.  

John
(12-18-2021, 10:44 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Sorry, wish I had some to sell you.  But you should be able to source it from Custom Millwork Supply in Tonawanda.  Andrew Zimmerman.  Text him at 716-697-8281.  If they don't have it in stock he should be able to order it for you.  I ordered 120 bf of it from them once and it was beautiful stuff.  

I'm in Lewiston and usually have KD lumber for sale, and for less than others.  

John

Thanks! I actually just found a small sawmill operator in Churchville (Rochester suburb) who had a bunch of really nice rift oak. Lewalter Hardwoods
(12-19-2021, 08:13 AM)mound Wrote: Thanks! I actually just found a small sawmill operator in Churchville (Rochester suburb) who had a bunch of really nice rift oak. Lewalter Hardwoods

Good for you.  I've never heard of them.  Thanks.  

John