Woodcraft Customer Service
Is great. I ordered some Timbeline wood filler and they send the wrong stuff. Last night I emailed them to let them know. 1st thing this AM got an email saying they just sent the right stuff. No charge of course. Now I have a bottle of Ebony filler that I don't know when I'll use it but it's a part of my shop supply inventory.

I was just blown away with the quick response.

Jim
Jim
Good customer service is nice to hear. I use ebony filler on walnut for knots and minor checks also works well on alder.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
The people at the Franklin Tennessee Woodcraft are great to work with. I was there Friday and you just couldn't ask for better. They even put up with my constant forgetting things.
9.5 fingers and 1 crippled
I called my nearest Woodcraft (3 hrs. away) a few weeks ago asking about an item and he asked if I’d like to order it and I told him I’d just do it online. He said he’d pull the item off their shelf and ship it right away. He said I’d get it quicker than ordering it from the website and the store I go to when I’m in the area gets the sale. I got it in 2 days which is way faster!  I’ll always do this from here on out. 

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!