Stanley No 12 Vineer Scraper Plane- SOLD
$69 + actual UPS shipping. 

Stanley made four very similar scraper planes, #'s 12, 12 1/4, 12 1/2, 12 3/4, and a bench plane configuration, the # 112 and a one handeld block plane-ish version the #212.  Most prevalent is the #12 which is why I can offer it at the rediculously low price of $69 and actual shipping. If you have,  or plan on doing a lot of scraping, you need this puppy.  For one thing, the edges of a card scraper can gouge the wood if you're not careful or experienced. The real drawback of a card scraper however, is they offer no heat insulation. Without gloves, I'm good for about a dozen strokes with a card scraper before my thumbs and first two fingers are at stage one of the blistering process from the friction between the blade and the stock. Not so with the number 12. These are highly useful tools, if you only have the need to scrape some ill applied paint / poly / or varnish at some point. Besides, a scraper plane with it's rosewood handle bar will  look impressive in your shop even if you never use it.  

If you'd like to own this gem, PM here me if in no hurry for a response. Please include your shipping address so I have some idea of the UPS rate to include on your invoice. OTOH, if you'd like your #12 on the way to your shop before January, email me at bobzajicek1@gmail.com. Either way, I will send you an invoice from Czeck Edge and you will get the benefit of around a 30% saving on the UPS rate and my undying gratitude.  

Thank you for peeking! 

Cheers, Bob
www.czeckedge.com

Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

#12 has been sold! 

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool