Exterior Fan light door
Jeld-Wen Or Masonite... Does it matter? The Jeld-Wen is about $40 more.

Edit to add:
Fiberglass or steel??? Is there a drawback to fiberglass?
I Like look and price

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

You might find that your decision is going to be predicated on what you can actually get.

If the door will have a full glass storm door over it and it faces direct sunlight, do not install fiberglass.

If you're just going to paint it, it doesn't matter what you get.

If you are looking for a wood-look stained fiberglass door... Look at Therma-Tru. I've installed them and love them and they look great.
But, they are running about 200% to 500% above normal pricing.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

(12-20-2021, 08:25 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: You might find that your decision is going to be predicated on what you can actually get.

If the door will have a full glass storm door over it and it faces direct sunlight, do not install fiberglass.

If you're just going to paint it, it doesn't matter what you get.

If you are looking for a wood-look stained fiberglass door... Look at Therma-Tru. I've installed them and love them and they look great.
But, they are running about 200% to 500% above normal pricing.

The link I provided was for a Therma-Tru door. There were some reviews albeit older ones That stated craftmanship was wanting (deadbolts door bolts nonaligned).
I am leaning towards this door. It sits on the west side and does not see a lot of direct light. It will have a storm door attached half-light.
They show three on hand at my local...

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(12-20-2021, 08:49 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: The link I provided was for a Therma-Tru door. There were some reviews albeit older ones That stated craftmanship was wanting (deadbolts door bolts nonaligned).
I am leaning towards this door. It sits on the west side and does not see a lot of direct light. It will have a storm door attached half-light.
They show three on hand at my local...

I've had good luck with the TT doors. Sorry to hear about the craftsmanship...

That being said, I think most manufacturers craftsmanship of the pre-hung jambs is pretty lousy. Seems like it just keeps getting worse every year.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS