Drawer Roller Slide Removal
I'm brand new to Woodnet and this is my first post.  Please forgive if I break any rules.

I'm doing a small kitchen upgrade for a friend, taking her silverware drawer from the builder's roller slides to full extension ball-bearing slides.  But I can't figure out how to remove the roller slide part that's attached to the drawer bottom and side.  There are no screws.  It seems to clamp in place.  Perhaps it's glued.  I started the job on a recent out-of-town visit to her, but stopped and left the old roller slides in place when it looked like I might have to pry them off and risk damaging them and perhaps the drawer.  I didn't take any pictures, so have none to share, but the old slides look pretty ordinary, white painted metal with plastic rollers on both the drawer and cabinet slide pieces.  What am I missing as I try to remove these things?
(12-20-2021, 12:48 PM)NolaWood Wrote: I'm brand new to Woodnet and this is my first post.  Please forgive if I break any rules.

I'm doing a small kitchen upgrade for a friend, taking her silverware drawer from the builder's roller slides to full extension ball-bearing slides.  But I can't figure out how to remove the roller slide part that's attached to the drawer bottom and side.  There are no screws.  It seems to clamp in place.  Perhaps it's glued.  I started the job on a recent out-of-town visit to her, but stopped and left the old roller slides in place when it looked like I might have to pry them off and risk damaging them and perhaps the drawer.  I didn't take any pictures, so have none to share, but the old slides look pretty ordinary, white painted metal with plastic rollers on both the drawer and cabinet slide pieces.  What am I missing as I try to remove these things?

Can you post a photo? 

This type, shown below, can be fastened from the sides or from the bottom.  I've only ever seen them attached with screws.

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/92599f2...2102a.jpeg
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Hello Nolawood. Welcome. Without pictures, it is difficult to see which type of glide you are referring to.

There are some glides that are actually pressed on.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS