"Clean up! Aisle No.2!"
Ok.  second aisle in the shop....over the past 4 months of neglect...was getting a bit nasty looking, nothing had been picked up off the floor, trash can was FULL.   Unable to even move the tablesaw out of the way.  Spiders were viewing the area as a large "Spidey Condo".....

First things first...trashcan hauled upstairs, and out to the Firepit.   Once it was "legal" to burn (after 6:30pm) that was done....

Next day,  brought the empty back to the shop...plus a long handled dust pan...no more bending over with a dinky little scoop...plan was to move the saw out of the way, clean and re-arrange the area behind it.   First, I had to clean out in front of the saw....

Hmmm, this might take a few scoops...about 5 full scoops later....was able to move the saw out of the way...

Getting there.  Relocated two mitresaws, a router table, and the stand one of the mitresaws called home...plus an old floor heater thingy was stashed up and out of the way...

Looking  a little better?  Finished sweeping up, including Aisle #1....empty trash can is now 1/3 full....spiders have been evicted...can now move the tablesaw back into a clean space..

I can NOW access the saw til, and even use the Langdon No. 75 again.....

I even sorted through the scrap pile...and cleaned up a bit behind the Stanley No. 358 Mitre Box...doing so, I found a small stash...

of 1/4" thick Aromatic Red Cedar.   Figured I could maybe build a small box out of this?    Bench was full of tool cases, decided to put those away, too..

So....Bench is cleaned off, floor is swept...even have a bit more room IN the shop....

Somedays, you just have to stop building things, and just clean the workplace up. 

Thanks for looking in...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Funny I try to clean up as I go and do to some degree but there are some projects that require a lot of clean space which can take longer to acquire than the project itself.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I think that was the first time since Labor Day...that I have been able to move that saw....knee is finally about all healed up (~98%?) to where I can pull the saw out of there...

Right now, all the projects have been small boxes....doesn't need a whole lot of space..

Maybe some elbow room around the bench, would be nice...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that