Stanley # 5 1/2 Type 11 w/ Hock Iron - SOLD
Stanley No 5 1/2 Jack Plane, type 11 with new Hock iron upgrade. $159. About 90% japaning remains and the knob and tote are crack free and solid. Type 11 is from 1910 thru 1918 and are a desireable addition to a bench plane aresnal. They feature a low knob, logo free chip breaker, three patent dates and solid cast iron construction. The tote also has several drops of authentic white house paint, so you know it's a solid user! 

Purchase the No 5 type 8 I have for sale here with the 5 1/2 and save $10!

If you'd like to own one or both, please PM me here. If a response is needed before the spring thaw, or the leaves return, please email me at bobzajicek1@gmail,com 

Please include your shipping address so I have some idea of the UPS rate to include on your invoice. Either way, I will send you an invoice from Czeck Edge and you will get the benefit of about a 40% + saving on the UPS rate and my undying gratitude.  

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! 

Bob Zajicek

www,czeckedge.com 

Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com