Blum Blumotion slides
Where’s do you guys buy your Blumotion soft close slides? I’m thinking the H series in 18”.

Was awhile ago but A&H Turf served me well. Just looked at their website and it doesn't seem all that friendly.
I do not know about the H series slides, but I have bought Blum slides with blumotion from Lee Valley and Cabinetparts.com. I have have good experiences with both companies.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
(12-28-2021, 02:49 PM)lift mechanic Wrote: I do not know about the H series slides, but I have bought Blum slides with blumotion from Lee Valley and Cabinetparts.com. I have have good experiences with both companies.

Blum slides seem to be in short supply now , companies reporting 6-8 week delay in shipment for the 18" 563H soft close undermounts.    Some cheaper after market slides look the same but do not last like the Blums.
 Don't go cheap on high use/weight drawers or you will have to replace them.    I would not expect the best prices now if someone has them in stock.  Roly
AH Turf and Woodworkers' Express.

For some items Woodworkers' Express only sells in larger quantities than I want.  But their website is much easier to decipher, especially if you don't know the exact Blum item you are looking for. Blum makes about 1,500 different items (their number).  Most relate to hinges, but there are lots of items that look similar so you have to read carefully.  AH Turf makes that process more difficult than necessary.  Their older site was easier to use.

I always go to Woodworkers' Express to figure out what part number I want and then I comparison shop between them and AH Turf.  Both have been good vendors, but neither have been very transparent about Blum items that are on back order.

I ordered 10 hinges and brackets from WWE and only the brackets arrived.  The hinges won't arrive until early February.  So if you need the stuff, from either vendor, query if they have them in stock.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Yes, I’m finding the 563H 18” slides sold out from some vendors…..and they definitely aren’t decreasing in price. The cheapie epoxy white side mounts are looking better all the time. I’m planning a couple vanities for the kids rooms. Putting together prices. I was just quoted $5.40 bd/ft S/B hard maple. $82 for 1 side UV finished 3/4” 8x4 birch ply. BB $80+ for 3/4” 5x5 sheet. 36” machined quartz remnant with SS undermount sink, uninstalled, $500. Ugh.

I used to just order them from Amazon, but it looks like the ones that have them in stock have jacked up the prices.  My next major project is a desk, so I think I'll order the slides once I get the design done.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
AH Turf or Woodworkers hardware. I'll admit its been a few years since l ordered any.

Ed
I've heard that some commercial cabinet makers are experiencing up to 5 months delay on their larger orders.  Hard to run a business that way.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I work with Hardware Distributors Ltd out of Sauk Rapids, MN and I've gotten the same story. I just put out a new thread asking what alternatives folks are using. There are a number of knock-offs on amazon but I'm hesitant.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/