Leigh FMT with all accessories +
Lightly used original Leigh machined aluminum FMT, Frame, Mortise & Tenon Jig. With a few very minor details, almost identical to the FMT Pro in fit and function. Complete with manual, all templates and HSS up spiral bits (two 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and  two of 1/2”). All accessories are included: allen drivers, dust collection adapter 1/4” 5/16” 3/8” 1/2” templates, 2 quick action cam clamps, centering guide, vertical squaring fence, plunge router mounting bars, plunge router adapter plates and attachment screws. I used a DW 616/618 router and almost all popular models will fit. You may want to check with Leigh to asertain whether your router is acceptable. 

This FMT also has a 1/2" baltic birch ply mounting board to facilitate secure bench clamping and left and right jig table extension wings which are necessary to support longer pieces such as chair or table legs, etc.. The mounting board is deeper than necessary because I wanted a place to put the router sub base plate when making adjustments and also for storage. 

$695+ actual  UPS shipping rate for 40lbs including box and packing materials. (About $35 for most east of Miss.) PM me or for a quicker response, please email me at bobzajicek1@gmail.com  If wanting to purchase, please include your shipping address so the UPS rate may be calculated before I send you an invoice.   

Thank you for looking! 

Cheers, Bob
www.czeckedge.com

Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

Bump - can't believe someone hasn't made an offer!

Doug
Weekend bump - c'mon guys, Bob needs to sell this beauty!

Doug